We have a four stage process:
1. Application and Report writing exercise.
Application form is used to ascertain and assess clinical background, skills and experience and their relevance to the type of reports and instructions we receive.
The written exercise is anonymised on receipt and used to assess the following:
- Report writing skills
- Potential as a Expert Forum Report Writer
- Ability to follow instruction
2. Psychometric testing: verbal reasoning. Assesses spelling, grammar and tests ability to understand analogies and follow detailed written instructions. Assesses communication and time management skills
3. Personality profile testing: Identifies the suitability of an applicant via personality traits recognized as positive characteristics in a successful Expert Forum consultant.
4. Structured interview to assess clinical skills, knowledge about care packages and their ability to build a reasoned argument when under pressure.
Find out what makes us South Africa’s No.1 Rehab Cost Consultant
CAL: +27 72 046 7707 Email: email@example.com