Our Expert Witness Team
Our network of Care Experts span the whole of the SA and are at the top of their professions, covering all the specialist clinical areas, including head, spinal, birth and orthopedic injuries. Our Experts include Occupational Therapists, Nurses, Physiotherapists and Speech and Language Therapists, many of whom are Case Managers in their clinical work.
All of our Experts receive extensive initial and ongoing training and support. We insist that they continue their professional progression in their specialist healthcare field to remain current and credible, and Expert work sits alongside their clinical roles.
We believe our Experts and Expert Forum are different from sole practitioners and other agencies.
Why our Experts are different:
- Recruitment process – Stringent and challenging, identifying only the highest quality candidates.
- Standard of expertise – They have the right combination of clinical expertise, knowledge of the care sector and advanced assessment and report writing skills.
- Training and QA support – Ongoing training and development to ensure they have the skills to enable then to defend their recommendations when challenged.
- Knowledge share and CPD – Experts attend medico-legal master classes, are invited to speak at significant industry events and sit on various industry panels.
- Current clinical role – Experts maintain their clinical roles in the areas of head, spinal, birth and orthopedic injuries. This keeps them up to date and active within their area of expertise.
Our robust recruitment procedures combined with our detailed quality assurance process guarantee you will receive a standard of Report and service that is truly exceptional.
Find the right Expert
Contact our Allocations Team on +27 72 046 7707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org