Medico Legal Services
One of our core competencies as a consultancy is our medico-legal support service provided to Attorneys in support of their clients’ Road Accident, Medical Negligence and Loss of Support claims. We develop extensive reports detailing any possible loss of earnings and career prospects to support the clients’ claims, by:
- Doing in-depth interviews with their clients at our premises.
- Conducting psychometric testing where appropriate.
- Doing extensive workplace referencing to determine pre and post-morbid career and earning prospects and other relevant collateral information.
- Integrating all other hospital records and medico-legal reports and opinions into our own report on the loss of earnings.
- Liaising with other medical and psychological/ neurological experts
- Making use of the latest PE Corporate Services’ salary survey data.
- Submitting comprehensive Industrial Psychologist reports on or before pre-agreed dates for submission.
- Developing joint minutes with opposing Industrial Psychologists as and when needed.
- Doing pre-trial consultations with attorneys, advocates, and other experts.
- Acting as an expert witness when required. (Having experience in High Courts and Regional Courts in Gauteng and Durban).