Many of our Experts are Case Managers, and past experience has shown that a Case Managers’ care knowledge is hugely beneficial when costing future care and rehabilitation needs; particularly in head injury, spinal cord injury and birth injury. Our reputation in the Expert Witness world holds strong. Solicitors and lawyers appreciate the quality of our reports, produced by our Experts. This is attributed to the high quality of our Experts and we would welcome high quality, experienced Case Managers to join our team.
At Expert Forum you can be confident we will help maximise your individual potential, even if you have gathered a wealth of experience to date. You will never stand still as an Expert and we place great emphasis on making sure you get the best from yourself. We can do this with competitive pay rates and support services; unrivalled training and QA mentorship; a consistent and regular workload; and extensive CPD and knowledge sharing.
Why work as both a Case Manager and Expert Witness?
We believe there are a great number of transferable skills that are valuable to Expert work. The two roles overlap and intertwine throughout the lifecycle of a medico-legal case. Essentially the role of a Case Manager is the coordinator, facilitator and trouble-shooter for an individual’s long term care requirements. Case Managers, without realising, immediately possess a wealth of knowledge and skills to be a great Expert, including:
- Researching care rates and working with care agencies.
- Understanding the costs involved in the recruitment process of advertising, interviewing and employing carers.
- Keeping abreast of changes in employment law.
- Analysing how many carers will be needed in a team to cover the care hours and working this into a shift pattern.
- Understanding the requirements to provide carers’ training, supervision and induction.
- Sourcing other professionals to provide rehabilitation.
- Planning a client’s holiday or leisure pursuits.
- Regularly reading and implementing recommendations from other Expert reports.
As an Expert Witness you can utilise the skills of being a Case Manager in a more predictable, ‘hands off’ environment; the nature of the work is predominantly report-based so complements the ‘hands-on’ Case Management role. Actually many of our Experts would say that Case Management is the perfect complement to Expert work!
For information about specialism specific requirements, please use the menu on the left to discover more.
If you are currently a practising Case Manager then the door is open for confidential chat. We welcome applications from Case Managers looking to add to their experience in a new, supportive and rewarding environment.Simply register your details by clicking on the button below. We will sign you up to our mailing list and our Recruitment Manager will contact you to talk about your experience.
Find out what makes us South Africa’s No.1 Rehab Cost Consultancy
CALL: +27 72 046 7707 Email: email@example.com